Friday, August 29, 2008

The seX-Files

So, David Duchovny is a sex addict....really? Being addicted to sex doesn't really seem like a problem to me, I see it more as a perk of being rich and "famous". What do you do for someone who is a sex addict, give them methabone? I remember a few years back when Eric Benet, former husband of Halle Berry and a member of the 5 minute club came forward to talk about his sex addiction. I'm sorry Eric but I would be addicted to sex too if I got to lay my head on Halle's berries every night. It seems like such a Hollywood thing to me. Frankly, I think I'm too tired after a long day of "real" work to be addicted to anything. The only kind of love in LaLa Land is that of self love, these actors and actresses give off the vibe that the only "parts" they are interested in is each other's. I don't think that heading off to Vancouver for a few months, shooting with the dead sexy Gillian Anderson did anything to help curb Mr. Douchecovny's voracious appetite. I'm not insinuating anything here, I'm just saying, look at how many celebrities bounce from one on-set romance to another. There seems to be no accountability when it comes to pleasures of the traveling pants. Wasn't David's highly acclaimed Showtime show Californication littered with beautiful women baring all sorts of flesh? That's like a coke addict having a summer house in Columbia....it's too damn easy. David, I can solve this issue for you real quick.....call up Amy Winehouse, get your dinkle tickled, and a few weeks later it will fall off....problem solved!!!! I'm a big fan of Duchnovy's and The X-Files ranks among my most favorite shows of all time but little did I know that the truth Mulder was searching for all those years resided just a few inches below Scully's waist.